Deanna H. Sinclair
Deanna Sinclair is a litigation associate and trial attorney with experience in criminal and civil matters. She has tried criminal and civil cases, argued numerous evidentiary motions and appeals and has a reputation as a formidable litigator with a practical approach. Ms. Sinclair represents individuals and businesses in civil matters including investigations, meditations, arbitration and litigation.
Prior to joining Jachimiak Peterson LLC, Ms. Sinclair served as a state prosecutor in Oklahoma, as court appointed defense counsel in Texas and a city prosecutor in Colorado. As a state prosecutor, Ms. Sinclair investigated and prosecuted a wide range of major crimes involving fraud, theft, financial crimes, violent crimes and homicides. During her tenure, Ms. Sinclair led numerous jury trials involving complex, high-profile cases including aggravated assaults and murders.
Ms. Sinclair received her undergraduate degree from the University of Oklahoma in Business. She studied law at the University of Tulsa College of Law where she served as a Teaching Assistant in Property Law and a Student Ambassador.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Formation and Counsel
- Real Estate
- Homeowner’s Association
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Leasing and Tenant Disputes
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Juris Doctor Degree, University of Tulsa, 2009
- Bachelors of Business Administration Marketing, University of Oklahoma, 2006
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- Stapleton Artists Organizaiton – Program Coordinator